This region has some excellent sources of wine and beer. A selection of the local options are included here:
- 16 Mile Brewery – “The 16 Mile Brewing Company name harkens back to the late 1700’s when Georgetown was still known as Pettijohn’s old field, a rather isolated town, centrally located in Sussex County. The area was “16 miles from anywhere” in the county and was the best place for farmers, merchants, and politicians to meet to conduct official business.” 16 Mile Brewery offers a number of beers, with a heavy focus on ales.
- 3rd Wave Brewing Co. – “Good Friends. Good Waves. Great Beer.” 3rd Wave Brewing Company is simply stated as a dream between two friends that has become a reality. Our mission is to produce a quality of tastes that can be shared at the beach and wherever our friends may gather. We have a tasting room and also offer tours every Sunday.
- Bordeleau Vineyards and Winery – We invite you to visit our beautiful vineyards, winery, and tasting facility, located just south of Salisbury. Imagine relaxing on the estate, enjoying world-class wines and taking in the abundance of wildlife that call the Eastern Shore their home: Bald Eagles, Great Blue Herons, and Snowy Egrets, just to name a few.
- Evolution Brewing Co. – Evolution Craft Brewing Company is a small batch brewery in Salisbury, Maryland. We are excited to share our beers with our friends and fans- each one has been developed with you in mind. A variety of styles and creative twists keep our juices flowing and we can’t wait to raise a pint with you!
- Great Shoals Winery – Whether you’re enjoying a quiet evening or celebrating special times, Great Shoals sparkling wine has a place in your glass. Our hand crafted wines will mark any occasion with a crisp taste and tiny bubbles.
- Layton’s Chance Vineyard Winery – A small farm winery in the heart of Maryland’s Eastern Shore, we are located just minutes from historic Vienna. We have a variety of great wines, over 14 acres of beautiful vineyards, a large picnic area with outdoor games, a nature trail and a friendly staff that can’t wait to see you!
- Realerevival Brewing – 10-barrel craft brewery with 1,500-square taproom in downtown Cambridge. Also offering pub fare through a partnership with Bistro Poplar.
- Tall Tales Craft Brewery – We are a small, premium brewery based in Parsonsburg, MD. It is with pride that we offer brews themed from folk lore.